cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM GRC integration issue - Invalid request initiation system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to setup a POC environment to integration IDM 7.2 and GRC AC10 for a customer. Now I have some issues for the integration.

The issue happend on the "Submit AC Request" task. The job log error says

"Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 82 - (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name 'cn=A50,ou=useraccessrequest,o=GRC'"

I also check the VDS log and it says,

Exception: (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)

Additional message: [msgcode=4;msgdescription=Invalid request initiation system;msgtype=ERROR]

I think the last message is critical. What's the meaning of this "Invalid request initiation system".

please give me some hints.

Many thanks in advance,

Jack Xiong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Maybe you have asked SAP recently, but as per the documentation IDM 7.2 is not supported for GRC 10:

Note 1489812 - Release Restrictions for SAP NetWeaver IdM 7.2:

"Restriction related to GRC integration

The initial shipment will have only support for GRC 5.3 integration. The support of GRC 10 integration is delayed."

Cheers,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the reply. I am using IDM 7.2 sp03, and it does support integration with GRC 10.

Regarding to my issue, I think I have found the problem.

Once imported the GRC framework into IDM, a new repository GRC10 is created. There is a constant inside this repository called "GRC_REQUESTOR_INITSYSTEM". I have to set a meaningful value to this parameter.

This is not written in the manual, so I omit the value in previous configuration. That's the reason for my issue.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Best Regards

Jack Xiong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

we face the same situation here: We should provide a PoC with SAP IdM 7.2 and GRC 10.

I searched the download files for this integration - but I only found the old GRC 5.x integration...

Could you please send me a hint to the download files for the GRC 10 release...

regards

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

you are welcome.

[SAP NetWeaver Identity Management Compliant Provisioning Using SAP BusinessObjects Access Control (Version 7.2 Rev 4, PDF 1MB)|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d09f0171-02e8-2d10-be90-a4ad042a0e6e]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have also this problem with the error message:

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 82 - (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name 'cn=ESSLITH,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc'

I have "configured" the repository constant GRC_REQUESTOR_INITSYSTEM but i still get this message.

Is there somthing else i have to consider?

regards

Julian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vandana_maini
Participant
0 Kudos
normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Know that reply comes a bit delayed but just in case someone else does find that post:

- You have to make use of the tracing ability of SOAMANAGER to identify the real error message

- It might be user group related -> please check note 1833773

- It might be missing mandatory parameters

- It might be roles that are not existing on the backend system anymore (if IdM is out of sync with the backend system)

- But it can also have other reasons -> SOAMANAGER

Regards

Norman