Reversal of ARE1 document
I followed the following process for reversal of ARE1 document -
1. Go to T.Code J1IA101 (or J1IA104 )
2. Select Reverse and ARE Internal Doc and Give the ARE DOC NO.
3. EXCUTE (or press f8)
4. Go to header u201C Document detailsu201D Tab & Enter the u201C Reason codeu201D
5. Then Go to u201CUtilizationu201D Tab & select the u201CChange valesu201D Check Box
6. Click on u201CUtilizationu201D icon on the other side of u201Cchange valuesu201D Checkbox
7. It will open Excise utilization Screen
8. Now you can choose the register from where you can pay the Excise duty + interest amount
9. Click u201Cbalancesu201D icon to check the current balance of registers, if required
10 Then click u201Cbacku201D icon to come to previous main screen & save
In step 8 i find the register and choosen - but there is no indicator for selecting ?
In step 9 i find that the balances are there in the registers.
I click back to the previous menu and save. I get an error message again - Duty payable cannot be less than xxx.xx
What is the solution for this ?
Thanks in advance.