cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP has delivered preconfigured MDG solution for material supplier ,customer and finance master for which extensions are also possible.

But in case if I want to implement it for any new master like Article in IS retail .Is it possible to achieve it and if yes can someone help me with the steps or any document.

Your help is realy appreciated.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189719
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu

If you are specifically looking for building IS Retail article master data (that is what you indicated in your orginal post) then there is a consulting solution which provides this already.

Look at this  blog which provides an overview of this consulting solution for Retail....

Regards

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you wanna implement other than the delivered MDG configurations, you will have to develop your own logic for the same.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please provide any document or guide me with which all steps need to be build .

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please provide any document or guide me with which all steps need to be build .

Regards,

Neethu Joy

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

check the SAP documentation about MDG's "Custom Object". The Custom Object is basically a MDG framework where you can create any data model you can imagine.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Based on my discussion with one of the SAP consulant. Objects other than what you mention are not available.

Cheers,

Rajesh