Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last column suppressed in alv webdynpro after adjusting column width

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created an alv webdynpro display and i adjusted the column of the table independent of the contents using LR_TABLE_SETTING->SET_FIXED_TABLE_LAYOUT( ABAP_TRUE ). i used the set_width() method.

But strangely the last column of the alv is always suppressed (even after adding more columsn from the alv settings). Please advice me on this.

ONLY THE LAST COLUMN is suppressed

Regards,

Tashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanth_kasturi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know if you found any solution

Regards

Prasanth Kasturi

former_member193460
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Its been a long time since i faced this issue, However i think i wasnt able to solve this and i reverted it to the alv default settings.. Columns will auto resize depending on the content (no fix layout).

Thanks & Regards,

Tashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

overall width should be 100% means sum of all column's width, if you are giving width in %.

.. Chandra..

wouter_peeters
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your reply, the width was already programmed with ALV settings for 100%. Also the ROOTUI container and other layout elements are set to 100%, but with no effect.

I'm not sure if this is an actual bug, or intentional that 1 column expands when you set 100%.

Regards,

Wouter

Former Member
0 Kudos

It its possible , only possible then try to redesign that ALV, might be u have copy/pasted some code or something u gave some flag etc.

wouter_peeters
Participant
0 Kudos

Same issue, does anyone have a solution or OSS message?