cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Results for Inspection Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I tried to copy the inspection result from one inspection point (Inspection Point #1) to another within the same inspection lot. I entered the identification number for the inspection point #2, then I selected Edit -> Copy Inspection. The popup appeared showing the combination of inspection lot no. and inspection point #1. I ticked the selection and chose OK. Unfortunately, the inspection characteristics result didnt get copied as desired. These are my configuration on SPRO -> QM -> Result Recording -> Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results:

Inspection Type:

Plant:

control in inspection lot : 3 manual & auto data

control in RR: 3 manual & auto data

Data orig RR: 04

Origin TL :04

Selection: 300

Mapping: 300

Is there anything insufficient in the config or anything else so that the copy of inspection result failed? Please kindly give any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is all MIC's in referenced Inspection point are valuated & closed .?

Is valuation done for Previuos Inspection point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status of all MIC's in the previous insp point is no.5 (Processinf is Completed). It's allready valuated. The valuation is already done (Accepted).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd like to elaborate some detail:

When I chose Extras -> Transfer Log on the Overview Screen, I found out this error:

Data selection procedure 300 could not find any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is seems to be OK ,what rest you can do is debug in real time.This should give you better idea.

May be you can try in development first with simple scenario.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Data selection 300 means in config you selected "custom selection of inspection lot". Did you define a custom selection?

The F1 on this field is below.

Data Selection Procedure for Copy Insp. Results Function

Determines the procedure used to select the suitable results for the target characteristics.

Use

To create your own procedure, create a BAdI implementation for the BAdI QEC_SELECTION.

You need to use the Badi to define your selection process.

I suggest trying data selection 200. 120 might work for inspection points.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problems solved, points has been given accordingly to Sujit & Firefighter. Thanks a million

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same problem. I am copying inspection results for stability study inspection lots.

my settings are

control in inspection lot :  No data transfer

control in RR: 3 manual & auto data

Data orig RR: 02

Origin TL 02

Selection: 300

Mapping: 300

I am entering the inspection lot number (of same type 16) from which i have to copy results in the pop-up. but results are not copying.

Anyone can help me?

Regards