SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address table update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

There is a requirement in FS_CD, to update of the address repository in SAP. Are tables ADRC and ADRp are for this purpose?. I am going to receive file in txt format from middleware and i need to update address repositroy in SAp. Is there any BAPI or function module for doing this activity. Please let me the know the relavant BAPI or function midoeles for this.

There is one program RSADRLSM02 for doing this. But, without LSMW, is there any way to upload the address repository.

Regards,

CV

5 REPLIES 5

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creaitng new Business Partners, try the BAPI "BAPI BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CREATEFROMDATA."

If you are chaning address data, use BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE.

Read the documentation for the BAPI when you go in via transaction BAPI.

I hope you get what you want.

Regards,

Ivor M

0 Kudos

HI,

This is not related to Business partner. the reauirement is to update address repository table ADRC / ADRP example say all address list of a country/ area. The data is going to come from middleware.

Is there any other way of uploading data into SAP other than through program RSADRLSM02. Is there any other way to run this program other than LSMW

Do we have any othe BAPI / FM for doing this.

Regards,

Maruthi.

0 Kudos

Maruthi:

Maybe you are really looking for Postal Regional Structure then. Creating entries in ADRC would not serve any purpose as they would not be linked to any objects and therefore not usable. PRS enables you to maintain cities, streets, etc. Please look into the help links for Regional structure, and also there are migration objects for these objects.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

HI,

In a way yes. I need to populate data in the below tables for postal information for france. Plese suggest any BAPI or FM relevant to this.

ADRPSTCODE

ADRPCDCITY

ADRCITY

ADRCITYPRT

Regards,

Maruthi.

0 Kudos

Maruthi:

Please read the sticky threads at the top of the forum before asking questions which have already been answered, especially [the migration thread|; which provides the document and explains how to migrate those objects and other FICA objects. The EMIGALL tool is provided for this purpose.

regards,

bill.