cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Release Procedure with classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured PR release procedure with classification.

Created three characteristics, Plant, Item value, Doc type and assigned to a class: PR release class. and assigned the same to the class type :032.

Created release groups: PR : PR Release Group

Created release codes : SH: Stores Head and UH: Unit Head.

Created Release Indicators: A: Released for RFQ/PO & B: Blocked.

Created Release strategiy: R1 with Prerequiisites, classification,release status.

While creating PR, and saving., the PR is not with the release strategy flag. Please help me, where is the mistake.

Also the values of the characteristics is given by me in the Release strategy screen, classification tab.; Not in the characteristics creation screen, values tab.

Awaiting for reply

subash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check whether you have maintained release prerequisites and release statues for each release group/release strategy combinations in Release Strategies screen.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

I have checked at my end, I have maintained the Release Prerequisites, Release Status, and Classification for release group and release strategy combinations also. But still the PR has no release strategy flag in it after saving. Can u tell what to do now?

Regards

subramanian a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try Release simulation in Release Strategies screen. Also, look at the values of document type, plant and ordering amount that are passed onto EBAN table.

Thanks,

Venu