cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to refresh the sap script buffer, accessing the same data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am runing a script on clicking 8D-Report inside tcode qm02 with some information of notification.

for this i created a external subroutine pool program and in which am i getting the data and save this data in standard text using FM 'SAVE_TEXT' and using INCLUDE statement, prinintg in sap script.

My problem is that When i will run the script for 1st defect, it is working fine (displaying correct data) But when i will come back and again run it for another defect then it will print the privious data again until and unless i am run the tcode QM02 again.

if i am check my standard text in SO10, it is contain the correct data.

Actually script buffering the data first time and when i come back and run it agin, it will fetech the data from buffer, not from the standard text?i

Please advice me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I had this problem.

In your sapscript, put the bellow code:

perform init_text_buffer in program saplstxg.

I hope to resolve your trouble.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

I have used perform init_text_buffer in program saplstxg. after usage of SAVE_EXIT in program, it helped a lot to refresh the data to be printed onto script.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

We have this kind of problem in SAP scripts. The only option is to save all the defects data (line items) in the same standard text at once and then print it in the end.

Regards,

Abhijeet Kapgate