Did you mean: 

unable to create delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create delivery for an item and the system is throwing error

Only 0 KG of material 902 available

Message no. VL150

An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

Message no. VL367

i have tried various things after searching the forum,checked if any deliveries are pending for the material,checked if the stock is in restricted,but the stocks r in unrestricted in mmbe.

Then tried doing 0VLP changed the initial value B to none then to A and again to B but still unable to deliver the goods,

Also checked in VL06 and also VL21 also but there are no deliveries pending and no special stocks maintained for the material.

please help.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Check the item category that was triggered and check if there is any special stock indicator maintained for that , if maintained do stock postings accordingly.

and further just check out while you are doing initial postings have u posted as a special stock or unrestricted stock.

Further check if there are any reservations to that material in md04  and check out availability in Co09 as well.

Thanks,

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

This issue can be occur based on few reason.

1. Pls check Schedule Line Category (SLC) in sales order line item. if you do not select correct category the delivery cant be proceed.

2. And check Delivery Block in Sales order

Thank U

shivanand_alle
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to proceed by entering the storage location in which the stock is maintained as unrestricted in MMBE, in item data under shipping tab in the sales order.

Regards,

Shivanand.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The availability check during delivery creation will be executed according to checking rule B. Therefore, you must access CO09 with the material number, plant and checking rule B to assess the availability situation.

In Co09, you need to evaluate the Cum. ATP Quantity column to see exactly what is available.

Also, the availability check usually executes on multiple levels, and confirms the lowest of these levels. So you need to check the available quantity at pant level, the available quantity at storage location level, and at batch levels if batches are being used. If there is a quantity available at plant level, but not at storage location level, then this may explain the message - you can turn off the storage location check in OVZ9.

After checking Co09, if you cant understand why the message is being raise, it might be a good idea to paste the Co09 situation here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem actually occured at the availability check during delivery item level as Noel said.Thank you all for your valuable inputs and valuable time spent in giving me suggestions.

Ramesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in sale order on what date, system has confirmed the stock.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The order is created on 2/2/2012 and the system has confirmed the stocks on 3/2/12.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check MB5B

enter material code and date (date on which delivery is to be created ) and execute.

we can find the material available on the delivery date.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
confirmed the stocks on 3/2/12

This means, system will allow you to create delivery only on 3rd Feb'12.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have tried to create the delivery on 3/2/12 and the dates there after but the system is throwing the same error.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

After executing the MB5B i got the below

Stock on 03.02.2012 200 KG

Total Receipts 0 KG

Total Issues 0 KG

List contains no data

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

After executing the MB5B i got the below

Total Receipts 0 KG

Total Issues 0 KG

List contains no data

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have tried to create the delivery on 3/2/12

Can you please let me know why you were trying to create post dated delivery as we are on 2nd only ??

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Rather than checking in MMBE, try to check in CO09 , then you will come to know how much qty is available.

And also check in the Item category VOV7, Special Stock Indicator

check batch management is activated in the material master

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked CO09 there are no back orders pending for the item and also no spl stock indicator maintained in the item.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check schedule lines in sales order.whether stock is confirmed or not?

Check md04-stock might have been reserved for other orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Checked MD04 but there are no stock reservations.

Thanks,

Ramesh.