cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable to importing the verify.der file.

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need your help in solving some strange behave of the portal, really strange.

I have user Administrator in our production, Im logged in with Administrator account and when i go to irj and then go to System Administration,<h5> System Configuration>Keystore Administration>Content ...Im not able to see the drop down menu with the certificates its saying "Could not access the keystore because of missing permissions. Make sure you have been assigned to the J2EE administrator role." in the alert log of the portal i see this strange error "Full Message Text Source: java.security.

AccessControlException: Access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission addPermission);

Description: Code permissions for domainhttp://sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/web-inf/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.usermanagemen t.admin/private/lib/com.sap.portal.usermanagement.a dmin_core.jar and keystore operation {GET_VIEW TicketKeystore } are not granted;

Consequences: domain http://sap.com/irj/servlet_jsp/irj/root/web-inf/portal/portalapps/com.sap.portal.usermanagemen t.admin/private/lib/com.sap.portal.usermanagement.a dmin_core.jar has not code permission to execute keystore operation {GET_VIEW TicketKeystore }];

Please help me to solve this if you can!!!

Thank in advance !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you importing certificate via Tcode strustsso2 ?

Regards

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

@Arjun Venkatesw::"Administrator" role also assigned . All roles are assigned

@Rupali:-- My problem is importing verify.der file.I tried to import the certificate from this path : System Configuration>Keystore Administration>Content ...but Im not able to see the drop down menu with the .der & .FSE certificates.

0 Kudos

If you are not able to import the verify.der using this irj , You have 2 other options to import it .

1. Login to Visual admin . Go to Server > Services > Key Storage . Under Ticket , There is a Load Option to import the Certs

2. Instead of using /irj use /sso2 .. That will take you to Import Cert page . You can import the cert from there .

Let me know in case of any issues.

0 Kudos

Also for other issue you mentioned that even after adding the administrator role you are not able to access Keystore.

I would suggest to check the assigned actions to the administrator role in UME . Generally by default administrator role has 6 assigned actions. Please check that .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Log clearly says the user you logged in with does not have full permissions to administer key storage. Please assign required roles to the user and try again.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva Kumar,

I assign all required roles, still I am facing same problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nani,

Make sure you have "Administrator" role in portal and try again. You might need to logoff and login again.

Regards,

Arjun