cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding attributes to the data type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have built a scenario for Purchase Requistion display in Duet Enterprise. Completed all the ABAP steps up to SCL Object creation and tested the service provider also. But iam not able to see the data at the response front.

My Query : How to add extra fields or attributes to the data type created in Enterprise Service Builder.

Please help

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Enterprise Services Builder(ESR System), I was able to add new fields / attributes to the datatype. But when I execute the server proxy for the method, it is not showing the added fields.

Where it is going wrong. Please suggest me the workaround.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Here a couple of thing you should check:

- Did you re-run transaction SPROXY and re-generate the Server Proxy?

- After re-generating the proxy you should also open the Provider Class. There will be a pop-up window asking you if you want to readjust. You have to confirm and let the system readjust the provider class.

- You can try deleting the service binding in SOAMANAGER and re-creating a new one. Please watch out: If you do this then you will have to update the existing ECT in SPD as the new binding will have a new WSDL URL. Alternatively create a new ECT.

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your valuable information.

Problem solved in SAP Connect meeting as I regenerated the Server Proxy.

Apart from this, you provided extra information at SPD end which is of great value.

Thanks,

Kris