cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled invoice not transfered to accountding due to Forign trade data is

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have problem with Cancelled invoice number.

Scenerio is like below.

We have already created the invoice number from the Delivery ( consignmnet Delivery)

User by mistake cancelled the invoice and also cancelled the respective Delivey number.

Now the issue is in cancelled invoice missing data is showing as error 'Missing export data' due to this this information is not posted to accounting.

Now user can not able to open the cancelled invoice in change mode this is due reference Delivery is already cancelled.

Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

If you canceled invoice then it is not possible to any change in cancel invoice. It is standard. Please fill your master data completely and recreate the delivery and invoice.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I don't want to do any modification in original invoice, I would like to update the Forign trade data in Cancelled invoice, but that respective delivery is already cancelled.

Please help me on this scenerio is there any possibility to re-activate cancelled delivery and update the information in cancelled invoice document.

Thanks & Regards,

MK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

It is not possible.

Sandip

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MK

In Standard it is not possible to do any changes in the cancelled invoice.When you create invoice again then you can manually enter the foreign trade data.But make sure that foreign trade data is also maintained.,so that you should not face any error while creating billing document

Regards

Srinath