cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-ve available budget is S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting -ve available budget in S_ALR_87013558. I have run CJEN/CJBN but still getting -ve value.

Settings

Area is ++

Error at 100%

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether availability control is active.

try to simulate some more PR or PO etnry and check whether system is issuing error or allowing to simulate.

simulate means use "Check" button from the ME51N or ME21N Screen.

Edited by: AP on Feb 2, 2012 5:23 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Availibility control is active. I have setting of atomatic activation of avialibility control on budget allocation. Can you pls tell me what are the reasons that availibility control gets de-activated automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patel,

Negative assigned value in report S_ALR_87013558 does not neccessary being wrong (see note 1414563). If KO23/CJ30 shows negative assigned value, then it would be issue. It means that the actuals and commitments are missing updated and thus this of course have availability control issue. The possible reasons of missing update would be:

1. Handling error

2. Program issue

CJEN and CJBN is only effective if there is inconsistent of Availability control. please use transaction CJ30 and enter the =sum

in transaction field and check if there is error message 00 208.

I would like to suggest you to see the SAP note 1424698 which offers all the possible explanation.

Thank you & regards, Gordon

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my info we can only deactivate availability control using t-code CJBW.

regards

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello patelsuresh ,

The -ve available budget is due to non-activation of availability control (CJBN).Please check it in syatem status (AVAC) of Project. Even if you have activated it now, the -ve available budget is because of prior postings in absence of availability control.

Only after assigning additional/supplement budget against te respective WBS/ project. you can nullify the -ve margin.

regards,

Ankur