cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA-FINSERV 600 support pack level 21 - dependencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are in ECC 6.0, current support pack level is 4.

We want to upgrade only this component EA-FINSERV 600 to the latest 21. When I checked the market place whether we can upgrade only this component EA-FINSERV 600 from 4 to 21 and whether there is any dependencies. It showed only one import dependency which EA-FINSERV 600 Level 20 (the previous version).

There is no other dependencies related to SAP Basis or SAP APPL..etc.,

I want to make sure whether this doesn't have any dependency? Bcos few other's says that we need to update SAP_APPL too?

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

You are right. Patch level 20 is the requisite for 21. Since you are planning to upgrade from 4 to 21, you have to download patches 5 to 21 and place them in ../EPS/in. So Pre-requisite of patch level 5 is 4 and other import condition is SAP_APPL 602.

Fist I would suggest you to extract patches from 5 to 21 into ../EPS/in, import them into buffer and check the dependency in SPAM for clear picture about it. You can also download the required patches from MOPZ as suggested by Arjun to avoid all these confusions.

Good Luck.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

SAP_APPL is pre-requisite to EA-FINSERV. You can right click on the Support Pack in SPAM and check the dependencies. I would suggest to use Solution Manager Maintenance Optimizer to use and download the EA-FINSERV which provides the SP's along with dependencies.

Thanks,

Arjun