cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between BCM ES Bundle and SAP SWIFT Integration Package ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have limited information about SWIFT Integration Package. as per Wiki Bank Communication Management

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ESpackages/BankCommunicationManagement

There is ES Bundle for integration with SWIFT using SAP SWIFT Integration Package, but then base on the documentation BCM ES bundle is all in web service (in/out) and SAP SWIFT Integration Package is file to file integration.

I didn't see any direct relation between BCM ES Bundle and SAP SWIFT Integration Package unless I need to develop addition interface to related both package. Web service to File or file to webservice

Any advise or sharing experience ?

Thank You in Advance.

HFL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use BCM without using SAP Integration Package for SWIFT.

If you are creating payment files like SWIFT MT101 via FIN service, and will be sending it to the banks via SWIFT Network, then you will need SAP Integration Package for SWIFT since it will convert your plain MT101 files into XMLv2 format that the SWIFT Alliance Acccess server requires.

Now with regards to the BCM ES Bundle, you can use it to update the status of your payments in the Bank Monitor (BNK_MONI). So yes, you will need to create additional interface using the services provided in the ES Bundle e.g. file to inbound proxy CollectivePaymentOrderNotification.