Did you mean: 

HU MTR from ECC to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario:

1. Crate PO and inbound Delivery in ECC;

2. Crate Transportation document in ECC and assign Inbound delivery;

3. Pack Inbound delivery in to HU MTR (Mean of transport) in transportation document;

4. Transfer inbound delivery and HU MTR to EWMS system;

5. Putaway using TU (MTR HU)

But, on step 3 i recive error message:

The handling units for the item that is to be packed are maintained in another (decentralized) system. It is not possible to pack in this system.

How to allow packing in ECC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using decentralized warehouse then you need to pack Warehouse system ,not in ECC.Why you need to pack in ECC ?.If you configured HU to allow in ECC then you need handle HU in ECC.For your case you can pack in decentralised warehouse why you need again to pack in ECC?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in this case the SLOC HUM activation is also not required ?

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"So in this case the SLOC HUM activation is also not required ?"

it is actually not only not required, but it is also not supported.

"1. Crate PO and inbound Delivery in ECC;

2. Crate Transportation document in ECC and assign Inbound delivery;

3. Pack Inbound delivery in to HU MTR (Mean of transport) in transportation document;

4. Transfer inbound delivery and HU MTR to EWMS system;

5. Putaway using TU (MTR HU)"

What are you really planning to do? Putaway using TU? The TU is only in the yard, it is a truck or some other means of transport - you will not putaway in a bin in it, will you?

In an inbound delivery you can create a HU for the pallet you recieve (only in the outbound delivery in ECC you can not pack in combination with EWM).

When you use the LE-TRA integration by using a transportation document and creating a HU in that document, yes, you actually do not pack into here. You only create the HU, this gets transfered to EWM and a TU is created - but only with the integration available from EWM 7.01.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Juergen,

@What are you really planning to do? Putaway using TU? The TU is only in the yard, it is a truck or some other means of transport - you will not putaway in a bin in it, will you?

Of course, i will use this HU (TU) in the yard and for reference during putaway.

When you use the LE-TRA integration by using a transportation document and creating a HU in that document, yes, you actually do not pack into here. You only create the HU, this gets transfered to EWM and a TU is created - but only with the integration available from EWM 7.01.

That exactly solution for my case, but in transportation document there several delivery, will EWM assign this transferd to EWM delivery to a TU?

If you could, please help me with link to a documentation or customizing step.

Br

Andrey

Answers (0)