cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Categories in ChaRM in SolMan 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new Multilevel Categorization Schema. If I create a new Incident (SMIN) I see my categories and can make my selection. If I proceed to create a Request for Change (SMCR) from that incident, my categories are transferred over to the RFC. When I go to create a Normal Change (SMMJ), however, my categories are not transferred over. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

In right side of Categoization schema , under Application Area block mention the Application id ,parameter and Value for SMMJ change.

If you use custom Normal Change(ZMMJ) , In Spro ->Multilevel categorisation -> Assign transcation type to catalog categories in Multilevel categorisation (Map t.type to catalog categories)

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Karthik.

This still does not answer my question. I have all of this set up, but the transfer still is not functioning properly. Part of my schema is one-level deep (Network). If I select this category, it copies over to the Change document. Another part of my schema is six-levels deep. If I select categories in this part of the hirearchy, then the categories do not copy over to the new change document.

Thanks in advance,

James