cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Workbench Templates Using the Workbook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently in the process of creating Workbench templates using the workbook. However, I am unsure how to define the order the channels will appear in the wb_page_configs tab. Currently these are the available fields in this tab,

1. CHANNEL_EXTERNAL_ID STRING_TYPE

2. PAGE_EXTERNAL_ID STRING_TYPE .

3. CFG_NAME_RESC CUSTOM

4. COL_POS INTEGER_TYPE

5. IS_REQUIRED BOOLEAN_TYPE

6. IS_FIXEDPARAMS BOOLEAN_TYPE

7. IS_USE_CHANNEL_PARAM BOOLEAN_TYPE

8. PARAMS CUSTOM

Which of these fields defines which column the channel is being put in (Column 1 or Column 2) also, how do you define that in the workbook?

Which of these fields defines the order in the column (For example, At the top of Column 1, or the second channel in column 2) also, how do you define that in the workbook?

any help is appreciated, any templates of workbench configs done via workbook will also be greatly appreciated. Not sure if I am looking @ the wrong workbook tab in order to define these parameters, but it seems that this is the sheet that I should be looking.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me try and explain it via an example.

You should first look to define the Template in the wb_pages tab. You can use the standard one which is: workbench.default_buyer_template. This is the Default Buy-Side Template.

Now coming to the wb_page_configs tab. Suppose you want to add the Contract Search channel in the Workbench view. For this your values would be:

CHANNEL_EXTERNAL_ID: channel.contract_search

PAGE_EXTERNAL_ID: workbench.default_buyer_template

CFG_NAME_RESC: Leave blank

COL_POS: 1

IS_REQUIRED: FALSE

IS_FIXEDPARAMS: FALSE

IS_USE_CHANNEL_PARAMS: TRUE

PARAMS: Leave Blank

Similarly, if you want the To Do List to appear in the right hand channel, the only difference would be that the Col_POS would need to be set to value = 2.

Hope this helps,

Vikram Shukla

Edited by: Vikram Shukla on Feb 1, 2012 7:42 PM