Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please guide me to map scenario

Customer send monthly requirement for the material A by mail e.g 1000 and every day morning send that particular days schedule e.g 50

But that 50 is also not confirmed quantity some time he except more or less.

So please guide me how to map this scenario in SAP to pass on the requirement to PP and how to handle the delivery schedule.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer send monthly requirement for the material A by mail e.g 1000

Create a scheduling agreement for 1000 qty and one moth validity dates.

You can use inbound IDoc to automatically create theses scheduling agreement on receipt of mail from customer.

every day morning send that particular days schedule e.g 50

Maintain day desired schedule in forecast delivery schedule tab in overview screen for scheduling agreement.

But that 50 is also not confirmed quantity some time he except more or less.

Accordingly, make changes in delivery doc with reference to scheduling agreement

to pass on the requirement to PP and how to handle the delivery schedule.

With proper config & master data maintenance for following will take care of your this requirement.

- MRP settings at Material

- AvC and TOR

- Schedule Line Category in scheduling agreement

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I gone through the thread you mentioned but still following doubts are there please guide me for same..

1)where to enter daily schedule which customer provides

2)How to handle quantity difference in requirement and delivered after getting next months schedule?

Please help, might be these are basic doubts but i am not getting please elaborate process in detail with example

Tanveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

JP Thanks For the Reply.

It will be an open scheduling agreement and every month customer send requirement, Inbound IDOC is not possible in my case as customer combinely send schedule to all his Vendor, every vendor get divided percentage wise. eg if in mail 10000 is the requirement for material the my clients share will be only 30% out of 10000.

Now I am using Document Type LZ for scheduling agreement,and maintaining monthly schedule in forecasting schedule.

What schedule will be JIT schedue?

Please tell me what should be the MRP Type?

What will be the JIT Horizen date?

How to handle difference quantity in scheduling agreement and delivered quantity?>

Tanveer

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN thread:

- [ LZ - Sch Agreement ||Please refer Priyanka Dixit's response]

Regards

JP