Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Quality notification for each line item in inspection characteristics

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an required to record the results of same characteristics for 2 sample materials , example its a blood sample A & B need to record the results of virus growth or not for both the samples for 10 days after that provide the final approval as Pass/Fail for each sample .

I have created a inspection plan with 2 operations and first operation is having two IPC characteristics first line item is for sample A & the second line item for sample B ,based on the inspection point results will be recorded for 10 days for both the samples

according the results for 10 days for sample A & B the pass/ fail will be updated as a final approval by selecting the second operation

Requirement :

During IPC recording if the sample A fails on first day Quality notification to be triggered and rest of the days the same sample fails then it should not trigger a quality notification ( remember that the same characteristics recorded for different inspection point )

Similar case for second characteristics sample B as well

I have checked the possibilities of controlling the creation of notification automatically ,the indicator can be set to control one QN for one inspection lot , but my requirement is for each characteristics line item only one notification to be created ( In MIC we can control if its a different line item , but for the same line item different inspection points means we cant control at MIC control indicator I think)

If you have any suggestion to control the QN generation for same characteristics at inspection point level pls suggest .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have the correct setting. You can have one notification per inspection lot, or one notification per defect.

But not one per item. In your case you are using an inspection point in a somewhat unique manner. I don't think you'll find an easy solution for this.

FF

former_member1049397
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply , is there any user exit to control the QN at inspection level for same defect