cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert and Email Sample Program BBP_ALERTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask how to implement an alert once the Shopping cart has been approved/rejected. If it was approved it will be sent to the buyer and once it was rejected an email notification will be sent to the document creator/requestor.

Been reading the note for Alert Management (new) but it doesnt indicate there what the sap standard can provide and whats to use with the Badi BBP_ALERTING. If the badi is to be used for these requirements, any of u guys have a sample program. Thanks!

Cindy Sy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this notification is covered in the Std functionality!Once the Sc is rejected,the requisitinor gets the mail in his approval inbox.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

In std functionality, yep the requisitioner gets mail but the requirement is not requisitioner (reqmt is buyer) and should be mail in (email)

Cindy Sy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested the BAdI 'BBP_ALERTING_BADI'. You can use method BBP_EVENTS_ANALYZE to trigger your Z events that you create in the IMG. Use the method BBP_EVENTS_CATEGORIZE to over ride the category as set in the IMG. Also can use EVENTS_DET_RECIPIENTS and EVENTS_DET_FOLLOW_UP_URL to over ride recipents of the alert and change the follow up URL.

Test implementation can be sent to your mail.

Regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

I would very much appreciate if you can email me the screenshots for the BADI you've implemented.

my email is cindyaimeesy@gmail.com

Thanks!

Cindy Sy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ali,

Please send me your sample code for BBP_ALERTING BADI at sarrrees@nmhg.com. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali

Can i get the test implementation. My email id is hars_hika@yahoo.com

Rgds

Harshika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me on this? Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks like a very old post, but if someone is active, can you please provide me with the details of the implementation.

Regards,

Manu

Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller email removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manu,

If you are referring to a setup to send out an email to the SC creator when it is rejected, It is a standard setup and it can be setup under the following path:

SPRO-->SRM-->SRM Server-->Cross Application Basic Settings-->Bus Workflow-->Process Cont Workflow-->Bus Process Config-->Defne Recipient of Notifications

Reference links:

BRF--Email notification to the requester after ... | SCN 

If that is not what you are looking for, please provide some more details.

Br,

Raghu

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

The BADI BBP_ALERTING is not active by default. If you activate it,

nothing happens, the BADI is not called. The SRM event framework still uses the default settings.

There is SAP note on this.

Note 984184 - BADI BBP_ALERTING active but its implementation isn't called

regards,nishant

Please reward point if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

I'll deal this week with the same issue.

If it is not too late for you, we can keep in contact to solve it.

Ok?

Cheers,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep not too late yet, am doing something Bid Approval first.. thanks!