Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom screen for ME21n - BADI issue

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I had implemented BADI ME_GUI_PO_CUST for ME21n/me22n. The control is going to Subscribe and Map Dynpro methods but the control is not going to other methods like TRANSPORT_FROM_MODEL, TRANSPORT_TO_DYNP, TRANSPORT_FROM_DYNP and TRANSPORT_TO_MODEL.

Please explain how we can make the control to move to these methods. not sure what is missing in the implementation

7 REPLIES 7

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Did you tried by keeping a break point.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

yes , had a hard break point in all the methods. still no luck...

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Customer Data" on ME21N/ME22N uses the SMOD enhancement MM06E005. Screen 0101 is used for Header Customer Data. So, when you navigate through this screen it doesn't go through the TRANSPORT* methods.

You can also use the BADI ME_GUI_PO_CUST to add your additional tabs in ME21N. You need to use the method SUBSCRIBE to set the Program, Subscreen number and other details. When you do the subscribe method, it would call the TRNSPORT* methods. Check the example code given in the class CL_EXM_IM_ME_GUI_PO_CUST.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

hi,

yes the subscribe method is implemented and called yet i still dont see the transport methods triggered. this is where i am stuck with. model code gives an idea and tried implementing the same but no results.

0 Kudos

It would only trigger when you navigate to your screen / tab. Do you navigate to your tab?

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

yes i did....but the methods arent triggered

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fixed it...thanks. issue with handle_event( 'PBO' ).