cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert SAPScript Logo in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A custumer company decided to replace some SAPScript with smartforms. Some SAPScript use the company logo uploaded as standard text. Is there a way to insert standard text in smartforms as graphics? I tried to insert standard text as include text but when i printed out i saw the exadecimal string insted the logo.

Thanks in Advance

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aidan,

i tried to insert standard text in a text node with type Include Text (it is the first way that I tried). Smartform prints the hexadecimal code insted the logo.

thanks

Roberto

GaneshRK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the copy of the text in mspaint and save the file into BMP format. Upload the BMP file using SE78, (either Black and white or Color) and use the same in logo part.

Hope this will fix your problem.

Thanks.

Ganesh R K.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, it will not work via the include text. Smartforms don't understand any sapscript commands. The only way is the other way I mentioned to upload a graphic via se78 and create a graphic window in the smartform with this uploaded graphic.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

As other have specified you can upload the logo using SE78 and then use it in the smartform screen.

Below is a link where Mr.Padmam have explained briefly about the steps in this process please have a look at that.

[How to upload a logo in smartform|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=596453].

I think this will solve your issue. If you still face queries revert back we will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add a text node with type Include Text and add a standard text this way. Or you can upload the graphic again via transaction SE78 and then use a graphic node in the smartform for th euploaded graphic.

Regards,

Aidan

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Welcome to SCN.There is some good information in help.sap.com on this.Please go through it.

Regards,

Madhu.