cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does system know to ATP check deliveries in SCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

How will system know to transfer deliveries to SCM and to do the ATP check? I am on a unique implemantation where the SAP modules are CRM, SPP, EWM and GATP. The sales orders come from CRM and are persisted in CRM and ONLY the deliveries are created in ECC via middleware between CRM and ECC. The point to note is that the sales order integration model is not active in ECC and the sales orders do not exist in ECC.

So, how does a delivery know to do the ATP check in SCM? I took a best guess at this. In order to enable the delivery ATP check, I activated the ATP integration model and included the relevant materials and plants. At this time, I am not sure if this did the trick or something else.

Note that this question is relevant regardless of whether the sales order integration model is active or not. You can answer this question for the general case and not for the specifics of the implementation that I mentioned.

Could you please share your thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

I'm not aware of what happens in the CRM scenario specifically, but in ECC, the ATP check CIF integration model for a material/ plant determines where ALL ATP checks happen - including deliveries.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi:

Thanks. This seems logical. I will double check this by disabling the ATP check integration model and see what happens.

Satish

Answers (0)