cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Development certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all;

I am certified as a support consultant for incident management for SAP business all in one, but I am thinking of having a career in ABAP Development, because I am into programming more.

I have good basics in ABAP but I wanted to know how long it would take me to be an associate developer in ABAP, and what material I need to cover in order to make sure that I pass the exam with the code: C_TAW12_70

Any advice will be great

~ Amal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this link for all the areas you need to cover:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[C_TAW12_70|G]]|

You would have to do all of these courses, and/or gain equivalent experience. That might take 2-3 years.

The test itself is not that hard, so you might still get through after somewhat less experience. It is a multiple choice exam.

cheers & good luck!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was thinking that i may do this exam after studying for five months and then do the exam, i can dedicate 2 hours every day for this. whould that be enough to pas the exam? i deal every day with issues related to sap netweaver.

Best Regards

Amal

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two hours every day for 5 months should be more than enough... as long as you have access to all the appropriate training materials, AND a SAP system, AND you put into practice what you are learning.

Should be an interesting 5 months

cheers & gambatte

Paul B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul;

thank you for your response, i hope i do well in the exam

Answers (0)