cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exciable Finished Product scrap process from Depot..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Some Excisable Finished product damage at my depot,

how can I scrap the same and update these entries in RG23D with Proper Invocie.

Thanx in advance

Neeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to follow the return process from Depot to parent plant and in parent plant, they have to reject the stock. This is the recommended practice.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Before under mentioned roadmap I need some other activity please advise.....

Returns from Depot to supplying plant

1) Go to J1IG and click on red icon from the toolbar. Enter material document number created during MIGO, year,series group of Depot and hit Enter button. Now click on "Item" so that you will be taken to next screen where you can see line item for RG23D cancellation. Save so that system prompts you asking whether you want to cancel the entry. Click YES.

2) Verify this by going to tables J_1IEXCHDR & J_1RG23D. Check GRPO entry in both the tables where the status must have changed to "D"

3) The original excise invoice can be cancelled via J1IH and check whether DLFC entry has the status "R" and at this time entry CEIV is also created confirming excise invoice and CENVAT reversal.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

At the time of PGR under mentioned error comens"Deficit of PU GR quantity 48 KG : POL 600-PHD0230 KPCH CS02 111215A

"

KPCH is my suppling plant but depot return process my depot is seperate....

Neeru

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the forum with Depot Returns. You will get inputs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I not send the mateiral return, my mateiral is scrap at my Depot which is not saleable how I treat this process with RG23D.

Neeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone please

Neeru