cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a Master Agreement, there is a field called "Renewal Date" and we have alerts for this in the MA Type.

But i want to know how many days before the date is the alert triggered?

We have a master agreement which expires in MAY but an alert is being triggered for this from January 30th itself.

Can we restrict the number of days, if so how and where can this be done?

Thanks,

Shikha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MA there is a Renewal reminder date ( RENEWAL_REMINDER) which is used for for the reminder to renew the master agreement or agreement. There is no standard Renewal Date. Are you sure this is not a custom field? Can you plz provide the field id.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for your reply!.

Im working on Sourcing 7.0.

The field name is "Renewal Reminder Date" and it is a standard field not a custom field.

We have a Master Agreement which has a Renewal Reminder Date in May, 18-5-2012. On the contract Management workbench, under alerts channel this MA's Alert is being displayed now.

We want to know why is it showing now?. Is it driven by some X number of days ?.

Pls help.

Thanks,

Shikha.

Edited by: thakur_shikha on Feb 2, 2012 5:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest looking into alert query to figure out the root cause.

1. Go to Setup-> Workbench-> Desktop Channel

2. Open the Alert channel from the channel list

3.In Parameter definition, look at Detail Report and Report. Open each and look at the associated query with the report in Report Elements

check the query string and try to figure out is there some specific instruction whch is causing the aforementioned condition.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for the reply.!

I searched for query "All Alerts" and got detailed information on the alerts.

Regards,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit, Shikha,

We have requirement to send renewal reminder mails 3 months before expiry date. As per your post, I checked Alert Channel query. But didnt find any parameter as Renewal_Reminder_Date in it. Please guide me, How can we modify renewal reminder date to send reminder mails at particular time?

Thanks,

Saloni

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mudit,

I am searching for a way to display alert to the user on dash board when

a custom field "hold" is selected .

Need to send notification to collaboraters whoes Doc is on Hold.

please share if u know  about this.

thanks

saboor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, you may have a custom email for which is getting triggered by certain user action. E.g. it is not necessary that the email paramter says send the email before 5 months. It could be some other activity which may be causing the email to be sent out. We have a similar custom email which is sent after Contract document is Executed. Of course the email verbiage etc. are different.

Hope this helps,

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We have requiement to send Renewal Reminder mails 30 days before the Expiration date. Is there any configuration through which we can achieve this functionality?

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By definition, Renewal reminder date is the date you send a reminder on based on the Expiration date of the Agreement. So for all the Agreements that have a specific expiration date, renwal reminder can be set to 30 days prior to that. This can also happen via mass change for existing agremeents.

Thanks,

Vikram