cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.0 - MAM SyncBO suddenly becomes in error state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a live system on MI 7.0, SP16, MAM 3.0 and 300 users. Suddenly, one of the SyncBOs (MAM30_010) became in an error state (red traffic light in MEREP_PD). After this, all messages were stucked in I-Waiting (MEREP_MON).

The quick solution was to re-import (upload) the MAM30_010 SyncBO again, generate it, enable it, and trigger handler for all waiting entries.

But I would like to ask if somebody has an idea where to look for the root cause and what could trigger such sudden error on the SyncBO?

Thanks in advance!

Denis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appeared that there is a BAPI Wrapper inconsistency with the middleware metadata and it seems it was working like this for 1.5 years. But someone or something triggered a inconsistency check, which resulted in an error of the MAM30_010 SyncBO.

Now, I am trying to find how did check was triggered. It can be triggered through MEREP_SBUILDER and also the report is MEREP_CONS_CHECK, as far as I understood. Currently I am looking for logs in ST03... is there a better way to find trace on this consistency check?