cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while doing 3rd party process, So, how system will pick the vendor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD Experts,

while doing 3rd party process, at the time of creation of sales order system automatically creates Purchase Requestiion with reference to this Purchase order will be created while creating Purchase order system automatically picks the Vendor?

So, how system will pick the vendor?

where we do configuration for this?

please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Nivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing 3rd party sales the system picks up the vendor automatically from the source list with the assignments of material and vendor data at T.code ME01, and also you need to maintain the info records for the material and vendor at ME11.

Try this, it will help you.

Regards,

Sridhar.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you already know, while create 3rd party Sales Order, system automatically created Purchase Requisition.

Now as far as creating Purchase Order is concerned, you can created it manually or automatically. This will be as per your client's decision (& Requirement), if you create PO manually, then you will also have to enter Vendor manually. If you decide to create PO Automatically system will pick Vendor automatically based on Source determination settings in MM module.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Based on the source List , Check with MM Consultant for better understanding the Source list concept

and also check the below links

[About the Source List Determination|http://www.sap-img.com/materials/about-the-source-list-determination.htm]

[Inforecord and source list |;

Regards,

Prasanna

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Picking the vendor is part of a standard process of source determination in MM; there are a few options, I suggest that you look it up in the documentation.