Hi All,

in CPP i get the following error for the "Inhouse Production"

"Invalid Times for Dummy activities"

The following is the LOG

Invalid times for dummy activities

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR365

Diagnosis

An application program called an LCA routine. The following error occurred:

Time interval is not valid for dummy activities. Probable causes of this error are an extremely long processing duration or times that lie outside the time interval (1.1.1970 + 30 sec, 1.1.2038 - 1 sec).

Procedure

Contact your system administration.

Procedure for System Administration

Contact SAP Service. Specify the application component in which this message occurred.

You must also specify:

The message number

Return code 365

Error group COM API

This happens whenver i reconcile the manufacturing orders. but i checked a few examples, there is no inconsistency between APO and ECC.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Your error log is pointing to some issue in date/times.

Quoting from your error message itself:

+"Time interval is not valid for dummy activities. Probable causes of this error are an extremely long processing duration or times that lie outside the time interval (1.1.1970 + 30 sec, 1.1.2038 - 1 sec)."+

You should check the various dates/times that appear for your manufacturing orders. Also check routing/recipe in R/3 (also check if you are using any dummy activity) and PDS/PPM in APO (whatever you use). Did you maintain some very long processing time anywhere? Or do you see anywhere that date in orders goes outside of the range given above (check in both R/3 and APO for the dates in orders)?

You said that you are trying to reconcile the manufacturing orders. What exactly is the issue pointed out when you run the CCR (e.g. difference in content, existing only in APO or only in R/3, etc)? Then, are you pushing orders to APO or to R/3?

What is your system and the patch level? I am aware of at least some bugs related to data transfer for orders which are corrected by OSS notes.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Scenario is that we donu2019t use PP/DS, the Production orders are created in R/3. The production orders which are missing in APO is reconciled. Difference in content is not reconciled.

The dates in both the R/3 and APO are the same, there is no error.

Also did run the program /sapapo/om_check_activities, but of no use.

Those Production orders which are in CPP as Errors are not in APO.

Regards

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

How about the result of check for routing/version data in R/3 and comparing it to the data for PDS/PPM in APO?

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I have checked the routing and also the PDS , its perfect.

for EG:

there is a Prod order created in SAP, but its not in APO, but even after recon, its still not transferred to APO.

A Prod order is dependent on another production order, for Eg

Prod order # 392 is dependent on 391.

391 is scheduled to finish on the 06th of Jan and 392 will start operation on the 06th of Jan.

The finish date / time of 391 and the start time of 392 is the same

The "dates in Collective Order" - The START date for 391 is not mentioned, while there is start date for 392 ( for Eg 15.12) and and the FInish date is 13.02.2012)

so 391 has a start date of 15.12 and finish date of 06.02 ( in the scheduled dates)

May be the reason could be that there is no time difference from 391 and 392 at the finish and start.

Regards

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, I haven't worked on collective orders. So, can't comment on your updates.

I can see 2 options ahead:

1) Debugging the queue: Debug of queues is more complex than normal debug, but I know how to do it if you are using normal CIF. But in this case, since you have activated CPP, I am not very sure how you could use debug. I have not used debug with a queue that lies in CPP.

2) Raising a message for SAP: Seems like a more logical choice to me.

PS: Since you have activated CPP, you have maintained that your error documents would go and lie in CPP rather than blocking your queues.

Thanks - Pawan