cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Procedure for order qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to have the order qty fill the incompletion procedure if it isnt' in multiples of 10.

At the moment, the order is only flagged as incomplete if the order qty is empty (from config). Where can we make these customization changes?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the field delivery unit in the material master ->sales:sales org1 view to fulfill the requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I forgot to mention, we don't want these values changed. We just want it flagged in the incompletion log. Since these are coming through EDI, we want to be able to see all the orders which aren't in multiples of 10

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you must use user exit in delivery. Check with USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in include MV50AFZ1 to check the delivery quantity and if it is not in 10's, then add in incompletion log or provide hard error to user (when in change mode VL02N). For other available exits, check OSS Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I totally agree with Shiva above.

We had a similar requirement, where Delivery Quantity should not be entered in Decimals (means it has to be whole numbers) & we have applied a ABAP code in User Exit mentioned above & it is working fine since last two years.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just correct me if I am wrong you want this configured at the sales order level or delivery document level?

So if the incoming EDI order is not in the multiple of 10, then it should be termed as incomplete and not be able further to proces into delivery right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD, you are correct - we want this done on the SO not the delivery. Have you done this before?

I'm assuming we can just put it in a user exit in mv45afzz and append it to xvbuv..but i will have to verify

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sales order, you can find similar exit USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ.

Regards,