cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Show percentage values on Bar Graph on Business graphics UI element?

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to show percentage of employee survey on each of the bar graph on Business Graphics UI element.

I tried with edit customizing option on Business Graphics UI and not finding any option to show the number in percentage on bars.

Please help.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

We can display the data in the graph in percentage only if the chart type is Stacked columns or other types of Stacked graphs. For other type of normal graphs there is no such property to display the data in percentage. So if possible define the chart type as Stacked graph and select the Percentage checkbox in the properties of the stacked graph.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishweshwara P.K.M.

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Maksim. Actually I am doing in ABAP webdynpro. when I work in webdynpro Java, will use your postings.

Hi Vishweshwara,

Thanks for the helpful tip. I have awarded the points. however after selecting percentage checkbox doesn't lead to display the label. instead i used format value in Default series section and check the checkbox Show Label for stacked bars. It's now showing percentage values on the bar graph.

Thanks

Praveen

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Maksim. Actually I am doing in ABAP webdynpro. when I work in webdynpro Java, will use your

Well, approach is I believe pretty much the same. Let me try to port it and i will let you know.