cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schema Validation using Adapter Engine : Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

For SOAP message coming into PI, I am doing schema validation by adapter engine but getting below error message

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessageFormatException: Schema Schema1.xsd not found in /usr/sap/PID/<Server>/j2ee/cluster/server1/validation/schema/af7c332075ce11e08e23ddce0a512253/urncompany.comcrmexternald2c/ServiceRequest_Out/urncompany.comcrm~enhancements/Schema1.xsd (validation/schema)

* at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:1178)*

* at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor336.invoke(Unknown Source)*

* at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)*

* at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585).........................*

Here are some details

- Using standard SAP Message Type

- Enhance data type

- while exporting schema, there are 3 files in zip file

1) mainschema (renamed it to MessageType name)

2) Schema1.xsd

3) Schema2.xsd

I have followed the step according to below document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06dff94-9913-2b10-6f82-9717d9f83...

I have also checked schema1.xsd on PI server and File is there but still getting error.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Edited by: chetan patel on Jan 31, 2012 10:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make sure that main xsd uses import or include tag to reference both schema1.xsd and schema2.xsd. If the main xsd does not do it, Pi cannot verify it. Since you package all the files as zip file, also make sure the path for the secondary files are in proper location.

In short, the import element allows you to use schema components from any schema; the include element allows you to add all the components of an included schema to the containing schema. If the target namespace is same for both then include tag should be good enough. If you don't find one, you might have to use include tag element in the main or parent xsd file.

Edited by: Baskar Gopal on Jan 31, 2012 5:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mainxsd has import for Schema2, and schema2 has import for Schema1.

Also, I have exported schema using ESR. Do I really need to change schema manually?