cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Data between 2 standard components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have enhanced a standard webdynpro component to add a button in a table ui element.

When user clicks on the button i am calling another standard webdynpro component as a pop up.

I need to pass line item no. from my component to the used component which will be used to retrieve attachments

at that line item.

How can i pass line item from my main component to other component ?

Solved myself.

Thans all

Edited by: Bhanu Malik on Jan 31, 2012 8:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Could you please guide me how you managed to solve the issue?

I need to pass the value from item to the header tab (based on which I am printing a table on header basic data).

when user enters the line item details, i need to have a list of all product categories based on which I will  print something on the header.

Could you please let me know how you managed to pass the data between the standard components. please share any useful link too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

2 share data between 2 standard components i used singleton class:

1.Defined a singleton class and instantiate it in the WDINIT methods of the webdynpro components.

2.Store the data in the attributes of the table and use it as and when required.

Here is one of the document which i used as referance to understand the concept:

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/floorplan-manager/blog/2010/08/23/abap-class-using-sing...

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Will try this option.

Kind Regards,

Gayathri