cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing with SAP Script - Distance Between Cheques?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I seem to be having an issue printing cheques in SAP Script. According to my company's requirement, the Size of each cheque is 76 mm but when i print several cheques current distance is 86 mm. Do i need to create a custom page format in tx SPAD? Or is there any way I can configure this size in SE 71? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean the size is 86 mm if yes then you need to change your cheque window size and positioning in se71

Nabheet

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, configure a new page format if you don't have one already with the proper page height you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the answer, the thing is: it turns out I can't create a new page format due to lack of permission. Is there any other way I can configure this through SE71 (printing control lines, for instance). Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I don't think you can adjust the page size by some options.

But you can reduce the window size accordingly and restrict the size of window to the required size and cut the pages manually. But it will be a bundle of work if there is a large amount of data.

So what you can do is you can ask your BASIS team to provide authorization for creating new pages and create a new page and use in the Script.

I think this is the way to get to your solution. If you have any issues please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the helpful answers. I'll try and create a new page format.

I will let you know how it works out. Thank you again!