cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create inspection lots for production versions (Error message RM323)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want to create an inspection lot for a production version but when I try to do this via MFPR I always get the following message:

Message no. RM323

Check parallel to production not active for RS header

The use of inspection lots has to be activated. This has not been done for this material.

As far as I know, I have fulfilled all the prerequisites that are necessary to create the inspection lot:

- I have activated inspection lot origin 13 for the material

- I have created a rate routing which contains an inspection characteristic

- I have created a production version referencing the rate routing

- There are no existing inspection lots for the material

What could be the problem and how could it be resolved?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Robert

Edited by: Robert LOHMANN on Jan 31, 2012 4:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

duarte_melim
Explorer
0 Kudos

This happened to me and I found out there was an user exit active, EXIT_SAPLQAAT_002, with no code inside.

But the export parameters had "pass value" activated, which caused the parameters to be refreshed and sent empty to the calling program, thus affecting the functionality.

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Remove preffered inspection type no need .Only active Inspection type 13.

2.In production version creation screen in material master , you can check all related data like BOM usage, routing using the "Check" button. if the light is green.

3.check validity date & QTY in production version.

4.check cost collector for material is working fine

Now try MFPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,

I have removed the preferred inspection type indicator for testing but everything else you have mentioned has been done correctly.

The BOM and routing data have been checked successfully (green light).

The validity date is correct and so are the quantities.

The cost collector for the material is working fine.

Although all the data seems to be perfectly fine there is no way of creating the inspection lot. The message is always the same.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think at this point I would recreate the problem in a test system. Run the process in debug mode with a developer and see if the developer can tell you exactly what is setting the flag to trigger the error message.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know you said you activated 13 inspection type but please recheck your inspection type set up. Make sure the "activated" column is clicked on for inspection type 13. Just adding it to material is not enough. This is often missed.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

The inspection type 13 has been activated and is also defined as preferred inspection type.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using a new order for this? I.e. One created after the QM was activated?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in a repetitive manufacturing scenario. I have created a planned order after adding the QM data. Actually the material has been created with QM data from the very beginning.