Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable SAVE DIFFERENCE BUTTON ,FINAL SETTLEMENT in /DSD/DE_ENTRY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I got an issue where in User want to Disable/Unauthorize Save Difference Button and Final Settlement in transaction code /DSD/DE_ENTRY--Tour Data Entry.

Only auth object D_SDRE is maintained in transaction /DSD/DE_ENTRY , I have tried tracng and found that its calling up

actions( DSD Route Accounting: Actions) 2,3 and 4 only , tried to remove one of those but they are not able to do the basic things they have to do like with removal of action 2 nothing is getting poped up like DIFFERENCE DETERMINATION and with removal of action 4 they are not able to click on Difference Determination which is ther basic functonality to do.

I have tried to search in google..transaction code for Final Settlement in Dialogue is /DSD/SL_FSR and users doesnot have access to it, not sure if its calling up internally in the transaction /DSD/DE_ENTRY.

Can any one please suggest, it is very urgent as this is SOD violation.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please check object /DSD/TOUR if it is useful for this?

This is for TOUR STATUS..

For each activity, there will be dedicated status determined by the system??

check with your DSD functional consultant (on customization), to identify the status in which authorization needs to be blocked..

thank you

Venkatesh