cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict GATP check at storage location 0002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO experts,

we have a requirement where for in r3d for sales order GATP check is being done in APO, user wants the GATP check to done at all storage location except at 0002.

i came upon this link in this forum Link: [http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2101757&tstart=15]

so i tried to restick the stock at 0002 from being cifed to APO by implimenting the exit EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001.

i know program RIMODINI is used to cif the initial data from r3 to APO. i am a abaper not a apo expert, so i don't know what

implication it will have. could some one advise what else needs to be done to avoid any inconsistency in the APO system.

also i tried to implement badi /SAPAPO/ATP_CONSTRAINTS_OLTP (Result Restriction for UPDIFF_OLTP ) in the enhancement spot /SAPAPO/ATP_CONSTRAINTS(ATP Result Restrictions ) but this BADI did not trigger during GATP check.

could somebody advise how to achieve this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another solution that I think is simpler. You may create a new ATP category in APO (say ZS : Excluded ATP Stock).

Afterwards activate enhancement APOCF011 on APO side. Assign the new ATP category (IT_STOCK-ATPCAT) when IT_STOCK-STORAGELOC equals to the storage location which you want to exclude.

As long as you do not add the new atp category to the ATP scope, stock from warehouse 0002 would be excluded from ATP check.

The best part of this solution is that it have effect only in ATP not on the MRP run.

Hope it helps.

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zjason,

If you want to excluede a storage location from ATP check with standard provided functionality, you can set the MRP indicator

for the storage location in product master. But this this will also exclude the storage location from MRP run.

Another way is that you can create an MRP area for the storage location, which will be planned separately. But by this way, the MRP run for this storage location will also be separated from the plant and will be planned individully.

Basically, in standard system, it's not possible to exclude the storage location from ATP but still include in MRP run.

You may consider to use the user-exit 'EXIT_SAPLATPC_002' to add your customizing code to control this.

I hope I could help you further.

Reagrds,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Tibor for throwing some light on this.

I checked the exit 'EXIT_SAPLATPC_002' but this triggers only if check is executed in R3, but in my case check is being executed in APO system and output screen comes from APO.

i don't think i'll be able to control the output from this exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tibor,

i would like to provide my requirement in detail so that it will be easier for you to point me in right direction.

For the sales order line item whose material plant combination is having value 'ZE' for field MARC-MTVFP(Checking Group for Availability Check), the gATP check should conceder all the storage locations in the plant except storage location '0002'.

currently the rule configured is at plant level check so it conceders all storage locations. For this i thought of restricting the stock

for such materials from being CIFed to APO by implementing an EXIT, but i don't know if its safe to run program RIMODINI as i am not aware of the implications its going to have on the APO system.

my other requirement is:

For the sales order line item whose material plant combination is not having value 'ZE' for field MARC-MTVFP(Checking Group for Availability Check), the gATP check should conceder only the storage location mentioned in the sales order line item.

for this i asked them to create a new rule with u2018No sub location checku2019 unchecked. but they want me to control this through code.

Thanks for your patience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zjason

We have implemented a similar requirement by using BAPI /SAPAPO/CIF_STOCK_INBOUND user-exit u2018CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '001'u2019. You can put your code inside this user exit. We had used a custom table for the storage locations which needs to be excluded. Once you implement this, you need to run RIMODINI - I suggest that you do it in your development box first.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you could try the enhancement for CIF of stock: APOCF011 EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_STOCK_001.

You could read these MARC fields from /sapapo/MATLOC table.

Checking group is called ATP group in APO, and the field name is same MTVFP.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try the exit APOCF011 with Function Module EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_STOCK_001 that I had mentioned to block the CIF of storage location stock?

In table IT_STOCK, delete the storage location stock data that you don't need (for storage location 0002).

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another solution that I think is simpler. You may create a new ATP category in APO (say ZS : Excluded ATP Stock).

Afterwards activate enhancement APOCF011 on APO side. Assign the new ATP category (IT_STOCK-ATPCAT) when IT_STOCK-STORAGELOC equals to the storage location which you want to exclude.

As long as you do not add the new atp category to the ATP scope, stock from warehouse 0002 would be excluded from ATP check.

The best part of this solution is that it have effect only in ATP not on the MRP run.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The GATP check can be restricted for a storage location by:

It is possible to indicate to the system that you would like the availability check NOT TO CHECK the stock at the storage location level. This indicator is used to set the scope of the availability check.

It is used to switch off the check at storage location level. You create a reservation for a particular storage location. However, the scope of the availability check is set in such a way as to exclude the storage location. In this case, the system carries out the check at plant level only and does not take the storage location into account that is specified in the reservation.

OR

One way to workaround this limitation is to have the stock with an ATP category that is not in the scope of the ATP check

Hope the information is useful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a similar discussion going on this forum now - not sure if for the same requirement, but would be helpful

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2127061&tstart=0

Since you have already implemented the user exit, you can run RIMODINI and check whether the stock for that storage location is visible in APO (e.g. /SAPAPO/RRP3). If you are running Delta Report (/SAPAPO/CCR), then you need to use suitable user exit in delta report as well so that there is no error due to this change.

Thanks,

Prasun