Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No numbers on barcode in script

former_member381146
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently, the bar code in my script is printing the number below barcode. But, the number needs to be removed.

Only barcode should be printed. Could you please let me know how to do so.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is this Sapscript, smartform or Adobe form?

I have worked with barcodes in smartforms, and the bars are one text with a barcode format, we put below the numbers in regular format and that is how we handled that, sorry if this sounds too obvious and maybe I am not getting right your question, but there may be a separate text element for the numbers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member381146
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved guys. Tried different bar codes and the barcode family 'BC_I25C' served my purpose. It does not display the number under barcode. It will display only the barcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Just try these options,

Bar code of type PDF417.

Just see according to which technology you have implemented the barcode and have a look of the SAP notes

SAP note #645158

SAP note #1558595 : New bar code technology

SAP note 197177

SAP note 8928

I think this will solve your issue.

Please revert back to me if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on how the label output was built and where it is going,

For example, we use Zebra printers and SmartForms. There is a COMMAND NODE created in SmartForms with a command like "S_LZPL_HR1" "EAN128". This makes the Human Reable text print for EAN128 barcodes.

We also have older labels with ZPL code embedded in SAPscript. For these, there are parameters with the barcode commands...like ^BC command has a "Y" or "N" qualifier to print the human readable value.