cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Ivews from compensation profile page..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EveryBody,

I want to remove certain Iviews like Photo,salary data from the compensation profile page .

The issue is when the user click on the Employee name which is displayed as a link in compensation planning page, another page (compensation profile ) page opens with all the iviews in it which describes the details of the employee selected along with photo,salary data etcc. I want to remove that photo iview from the page.

I can find one solution i.e directly making the iviews invisible in the standard compnesation profile page but this is not a good practise.

I have copied the compensation profile page to my custom folder and there i can make the iviews invisible but i am not able to get how this page is getting called by clicking the employee name .

I did some R&D and could make out that the Employee column which displays the employee name is defined in OADP and that column has a service key which call a resource.In the resource only the Directory path and the object name is mentioned.

The directory path contains the Application parameters and the object name contains the application name of the compensation profile dc.

I am not able to get how this page is getting called by clicking the employee name .

So can any one help me in this.

Regards

RRAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread but for other people searching for a solution to this it can be achieved through component customization of component configuration HCM_ECM_PROFILE_OIF.

Just run appliation customize_component for example from SICF and enter this component in configuration id and FPM_OIF_COMPONENT in component name and create your customizing.

Br Jan

udaykumar_kanike
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can actually go to the object and remove the photo ivew. Rt click on compensation page and open object. then check the box for photo ivew and click on remove . save and try running the page independently by clicking on preview.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

That page is a standard page.If i do then in the SP upgrade it will again overwrite .

Regards

RRAY

Edited by: RRAYSAP on Feb 7, 2012 2:00 PM

venkatachalam_raj
Participant
0 Kudos

The page is called via OBN. I had the same kind of requirement, follow this link. Hope this helps.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3185766

Thanks, Raj