cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Scenario with Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are developing an interface that uses a Party for communication with another SAP system. When I transport the interface using "File Transport" I have to rebuild some of the Config objects.

When transporting Party's do I need to use CTS+ to get it to transport correctly? We are using PI 7.1.1.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can transport the Parties by using File transfer also (by selecting Object set as either Individual objects or All objects of selected parties).

Which conf objs you are re-builting?

CTS+ is advanced approach but by using File transport also we can transfer the objects.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

Better to use CTS+ transport. it will give the transport number. based on the transport number we can import what ever we transported.

Thanks and regards,

Kesava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

has anyone had issues with transporting Party interfaces not using CTS. Will we need to re-create Receiver Determinations and Interface Determinations?

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

In fact, if you have your SLD settings maintained correctly, then RD and ID will get automatically adjusted to the new system instances (Q, A, P) while transporting.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Parties are transported as any other objects in PI. So CTS+ is one way of transporting them.