cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Proxy after migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working in upgrade project where we are upgrading from R/3 4.7 to Ecc 6.0 and XI 3.0 to PI 7.1.

Atter migration we are facing below issue:

Cause of the issue is that In new ECC system, Proxy method property automatically got change from Static method to Instance method after proxy activation process.

Moreover Error was associated a method which is directly called by class (statically), while it has been defined Instance Method at class level in new ECC system.

In Old R/3 4.7 system , method is defined as static and called statically.

Can some one please guide how to proceed on this.

Appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thanks

Anku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have succesfully tested the Outbound proxies by changing the code and it worked fine.However after import in quality system i am facing the issue both for Inbound and outbound proxy.

1) All my MT and DT are in red status and giving error as regeneration required.

2) However for one inbound proxy i have re-imported the DT,MT and SI and it become active in Quality system. However whenever i am right click and check proxy is giving few warning as Structure ZHR_DT_ABC object changed, ZHR_MT_ABC Object changed, Table Type ZHR_DT_ABCD object changed and Interface is in green status with message as Regeneration check.

Can you please guide the me whether i have missed some thing while importing or i should igonore the above warning.

Pleae guide.

Thanks Anku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just to add to previous post for Outbound proxy post impots when ever i am trying to test the proxy in sproxy its giving error as "OBJECT_IS_NO_PROXY Object R3 name is not a proxy object ".

Can you please provide your inputs on this as what needs to be done to remove this error.

Appreciate your quick response on this.

Thanks

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please help me on this as i am stuck up with the issue as both out bound and inbound proxies are not working fine in quality system after imports.

Please guide

Thanks

Ankur

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my blog:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14759

>>>method after proxy activation process.

they should remain the same but since you've activated them they probably got regenerated

why did you have to do this - if you've configured sproxy they should be green I believe and not require activation

anyway - if you have new methods then you need to change the code so it will use the new methods

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply on this.

Just want to add that the reason for re-generating and activation of proxy is that after upgrade the proxies were not in green status and i have activate and re-generate them manually.

Anyways i am working on your suggestion once done i will reply here.

Thanks

Ankur