Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM01: manual address of an order is not taken into QM notification

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem:

I'd like to create a QM notification with QM01 (type Q1) in relation to an order, which has a manual address in the ship-to-party. The problem is, that the manual address is not taken over to the notification at the partner role ship-to-party. There is taken the address of the customer masterdata.

Do I have a chance to change the source of the address (order instead of masterdata?)

Many thanks in advance!

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

OK, let me explain step by step

1. I have created an order with ship-to-party, manually changed address.

2. Then I want to create a notification with QM01 to the order of step 1. When I do this, the manually changed address of step 1 is NOT taken into the notification. Instead you find the address of the customer masterdata. And this is my problem. My question is, if it is possible to take automatically the manual address of the order into the quality notification.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not think that system will copy the changed/modified address into Q-Notifications... normally system gets only Partner Number/s into notifications or any document and copies the address from the master data of that Partner.

It might possible to copy the modified address into Q-Notifications using some enhancement (User exit).

Regards,

Anup

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I was afraid of that answer, but if there is no other chace, I have to go that way.

Thanks all for help!

Regards from cold Germany.

Chris

- - - c l o s e d - - -

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, I know that, but my aim was that I don't have to change that address in QM01 manually at all, because the address already exists in the order.

My aim was, that the address is taken automatically from the order.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i may not clear about your exact requirement but,

After entering Q1 notification type; in initial Screen,when you enter Sales order number, system copies the address. U need not to enter it manually.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It is available.

in "Sold to Party" there is a button for "Partner Overview".

Just below that button, there is another button "Maintain Partner Address", if you click here one screen will pop up for "Address Maintenance". if you change address, it will get reflected in "Sold to party".

regards,

Amol

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

thanks for reply.

But, in ernest, it doesn't make sense, because on the one side you're applying to an order in which you change the address to which the goods are sent to. On the other side this address is not taken to the notification and you have to change the address a second time.

Masterdata cannot be changed, because that one is used for different addresses...

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Notification will pick data from customer master. Change the customer master data

Regards,

MSruti