cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i create a new model i dont see any tools Compose model Panel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to build my first Model but when i create a new model i dont see any tools Compose model Panel.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Tomi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomi,

what version do you use? What do you see exactly? Are you able to create a new model and provide a name to it? Normally at the right side there are buttons for 'compose', 'browse', 'findData', 'deploy' and so on.

Regards

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Version:702.8.0.1

Yes i can create a model and i can see the browse, compose,configure, inspect, find data and deploy buttons on the right

when i click "Compose" i should see tools in the box that loads right beside it but i dont. Its blank

Regards

Tomi

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomi,

you should see iView, page & package within a blank model at compose panel. Do you see 'components' written at top with a little plus sign in front of it to collapse. Which browser do you use?

Anja

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomi,

in the screenshot you sent I saw that there is no silverlight installed. This may be the cause of the problem.

Regards

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja, i'm facing the same problem. I already installed the Silvernight and still not working. Do you have any idea how to solved it.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first I think it's the best to check the product availability matrix if you use a browser that will support VC design time. Also check if you use FQDN and if there are java script errors at the page. If this won't help please open a message at SAP.

Regards

Anja