cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense wage type for travel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure travel management for ctry grp (40) India.I like to know when we create the expense wage types, in my case

1) air travel

2) Hotel Accomadation

3) Meals

4) conveyance

5) others(misc)

which model wage types can i use?

Regards,

Deepti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

The KBA 1580616 - Unable to copy wage types between countries for those without SAP wage type models

gives some more info on this if you could check it!

Kind regards

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls elobrate on this KBA..

regards,

Deepti

0 Kudos

You should be able to access the KBA via SMP but basically it gives some pointers on creation of wage types if not already existing or defined for molga 99 - As there is no country version of Travel Management for India at the moment, there are no wage types and trip provision variant delivered also for this country grouping. Neither do we deliver wage types for country grouping 99, as they are country-specific.

In general, the you can create all the wage types you need and assign them to the expense types you are using. Or you may copy them from another country grouping and change them.

All wage types delivered for travel expenses are named like MJ** (in wage type group 00TR).

Please have a look at the report RPRMORDE if this could help in copying the standard entry in table T706K. (documentation for this report exists also so please check carefully!)

If you call the report all tables will be marked by default. So if you don't want to copy all tables of the trip prov. variant you have to demark them first.

The KBA covers the scenario whereby the wage types are not existing

You must manually create wage types in table T512W using MOLGA 99 wage types as reference.

Then in table T52D5, create wage type groups for the country grouping.

In SM31, then assign the wage types to the wage type groups in V_T52D7.

You may also need to update the wage types in tables T511B, T512Z, T512J where neccessary.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in Standard those are all available with specific to country versions.

use or copy and create new one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls mention the standard model wage types that i could copy from.

Regards,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create wagetype through tcode PU30, copy from your country, then find wagetype that similar to yours to create your own wagetype.

you can assign wagetype to expense in SPRO > Travel Expenses > Wagetype for interfaces > assign wagetype to travel expense

hope it helps