cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Requisitions not visible in Interactive TLB

0 Kudos

Stock stransfer requisitions for few products are not visible in Interactive TLB view. The only difference in master data for such products is planned delivery time 0. If I change the transport duration in transportation lane from 240:00 to 0 hours, then these stock transfer requisitions becomes visible in Interactive TLB view. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for reply. I checked as per your suggestion, but transfer dates are not going out of the date range. There are two orders for two products with the same demand date, availability date & transport duration 240:00 hours but the only product is visible in Interactive TLB view which is having 'planned Delivery Time' maintained. For these two products no 'GR Processng Time' & 'GI Processng Time' are maintained at destination location.

Could you please explain the relationship between data loading in TLB view & order transit time (planned del. time & transport duration)

Regards,

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming here that you are referring to the planned delivery time that is maintained in the T- lane. (Not the one in the location-product master).

Let me quote directly from the F1 help on the time horizon about which I talked earlier:

"Data Selection Period for TLB Heuristic Run

Specifies the period of time over which the Transport Load Builder (TLB) selects deployment stock transfers for grouping into TLB shipments.

Use

The TLB selects deployment stock transfers that have demand dates (start of goods issue activity) within the selection period specified here.

In interactive TLB planning, the data selection period is also used for selecting the TLB shipments to be displayed. The TLB shipments displayed are those with a shipment date (start of transportation activity) that is within this data selection period."

You have the availability date for the deployment stock transfer. The other dates would be calculated as follows:

delivery date = availability date - GR time at destination

Shipment date = delivery date - transportation duration from T-Lane (or if transportation duration is not maintained, planned delivery time maintained in T-Lane for the particular product would be used)

Demand date = shipment date - GI date at source

As you read in above F1 help, the deployment stock transfers are selected based on the "demand date".

Your transportation duration of 240 hrs will translate to at least 10 working days (assuming that all 24 hrs are working). If based on the planning calendar, you have less working hrs in a day, then the demand date would go even more backwards.

My guess is that this is the root cause - when you maintain the transportation duration of 240 hrs (10 days), your demand date becomes less than the start date in TLB profile which I pointed out earlier.

Please share the dates that you see in the "data selection period" when you click on "TLB Params" icon. Also, the availability date that you see for the deployment stock transfers for the 2 products that you mentioned.

Let me know if this still doesn't explain the situation. I will try to do some more analysis in that case.

PS: This also means that the 2 products you are talking about are not in the same T-Lane. If the destination location is the same, the source location must be different for these 2 products you are talking about.

Regards- Pawan

0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Planned delivery time referred here is maintained in product master (Not one in T-Lane).

Both products are in same T-Lane, i.e. source location, destination location & transport duration are same.

Planning calendar is 24X7.

Dates in data selection period are todayu2019s date & today+365 date (i.e. 07.02.2012 & 06.02.2013)

I checked as per our suggestion; demand date is not less that start date in TLB profile.

I tested different scenarios by maintaining planned delivery time in product master & Transport duration in T-Lane, the summary is as per below.

PDT = 0, Transport duration = 0:00, TLB view = OK (Orders visible)

PDT = 0, Transport duration = 240:00, TLB view = Not OK (Orders visible)

PDT = 1, Transport duration = 0:00, TLB view = OK (Orders visible)

PDT = 1, Transport duration = 240:00, TLB view = OK (Orders visible)

PDT = 10, Transport duration = 0:00, TLB view = OK (Orders visible)

PDT = 10, Transport duration = 240:00, TLB view = OK (Orders visible)

Orders are not visible only in case, where PDT in product master =0 and T-lane transport duration >0.

Thanks & Regards,

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you select the specific T- Lane in TLB view, click on "TLB params" button and see the dates appearing in the section "data selection period".

May be, once you maintain the transportation duration as 240:00, the stock transfer's dates are going out of the date range.

So, it no longer remains relevant for TLB.

Thanks - Pawan

Edited by: Pawan Pathak on Feb 1, 2012 1:19 PM