cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mailing the output and the document need to be printed as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm able to send the sap script out put as email or I'm able print the output.But i need both the functionalities , means

e-mailing the output and the document need to be printed as well .

any help?

cheers,

sravan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

There are two ways of executing the Script. you can execute it from a T-code or by executing the driver program.

If you are executing it using the T-code, then you can achive it by assigning two transmission mediums for the same output type.

See the link for better under standing. Link : [Output transmission medium to print and email|;

If you are using a driver program directly then you can write the code with in OPEN_FORM and CLOSE_FORM and manipulate it accordingly. ie write the code for email and then immediately for print so it will be executed one after another.

I think this will solve your issue. Please revert back to me if you have any issues i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

sorry am not able to achieve emailing of script out put correctly with my custom driver program ( which is a copy of standard one ) .I'm using standard include RVADOPFO in my driver program of my carton packing list output. Please tell me how can i achieve this with out changing this include.why because ,if I remove and call my own OPEN _FORM for emailing , I'm not able to achieve the print out of the carton packing list. Even in the email , no data getting populated in the attachment . I have gone through many of the forum threads but still not able to do that. please help me in this issue.

cheers,

sravan.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You ahould call same routine twice one for wmailing and another for peinting. But if it is triigered via some output type then configuration to trigger two output messages can also be done in NACE. which tcode it is?

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Just try whether you can call the include twice i.e. one for email and another for printout.

If no let the include be for email followed by the include write your code for printing. So i think it will help you achieve both email and printout.

I think this will be sufficient according to requirement wise but for performance just do like this. Understand the include code fully and try to copy to a custom code and add your print logic over there.

I think it will be much better in performance wise also. If any issues please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your help. I asked my functional guy to configure two output types , one for Printing and other for email.Once it is done i will test my program again and i will let you know guys.

cheers,

sravan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I got the solution guys . I just copied the standard include and modified accordingly.

sravan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by myself.