cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Profile

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

how to map operation against characteristic in certificate profile because materials have 3 to 4 operation each operation have 5 to 7 characteristic how to map this in certificate profile...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Sujit, you can only map characteristics but NOT operations. In case you want them to be mapped in the certificate, you need to do a complete development work with the help of a Tech. consultant. Well... repeating the characteristic in different operations... do you really have such situation ? Regards, KrishnaM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR INPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Std is you can only assign MIC's to a certificate profile and not operations.

So get all the MIC's from all Operations asign to certificate profile irrespective of operation number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the MICs are similar then you can create different MICs for each operation. e.g if you are using length for all the 3 operations then you can create Length0010,Length 0020, Length0030 And assign the ones required for cerificate.

regards,

Smruti

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

your not getting my question my query is i want operation and characteristic in standard sap certificate this requirement how we will map in certificate profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

You can use a custom form and get the details using FM BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL .

Regards,

smruti

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use the same MIC in different operations, the COA profile will use the last instance of the MIC in the inspection lot. There is nothing wrong with doing that and I have several clients that do that.

In what type of process would you NOT want to report the last tested value for the MIC? Reporting an earlier test in the process would not be accurate as to what the customer is getting.

FF