cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier list clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I came to know that in Supplier list creation, we can display backend ECC contracts. And this is possible only with Classic scenario. If we activate extended, the SAP documentation says itu2019s not possible to do that. I want to know why?

And again, Supplier list can be used in Direct procurement incase of Extended classic scenario and again why it is not possible with Direct procurement in Classic scenario.

Please reply Guys, Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per system concept, if you use classic scenario, proposed sources of supply will only be picked from ECC system.

When extended classic scenario is used, only local contracts are suggested as source of supply.

Therefore, if you use extended classic scenario and you have a vendor list with ECC contracts, this one will not be used.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richardo

Thanks for your answer.

I have a question, in classic or extended classic, this is the standard system behavior or we can control this in configuration / BADI implementation. i.e. is it possible to use local contracts as source of supply in classic scenario.

Second, what are the possible source of supply in classic and extended classic for a shopping cart with selection of priority from top and is there any configuration to change this priority ie vendor list first, contract second etcu2026 to change the standard.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read note 419424 which describes the prerequisites for local contracts as possible sources of supply

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil

Let the note be. I want to know what makes it preventing for the below in classic and extended classic.

Thanks.