cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Dynamic modification rule- Severity based on number of defects

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

I have one busines case for which I need the solution.

I have incoming inspection for several materials. The Quality plan wit MIC (master inspection characteristic) is created. Inspection type 01 is assigned to the material.

The sampling is created based on sampling Scheme. There are Inspection severeties: Normal, reduced , tightened and skips are defined in the sampling scheme.

The Dynamic modification rule is assigned to the task list header.

The material which is inspected on the point of incoming inspection is later used in production. The Q-notifications with defect recording is written in production for that material. So the defect for the material are available in Q-notification either from incoming inspection or later from production.

My plan is to set the inspection severity based on number of defects found for particular material .

The standard soultion set the inspection severity based on Usage decision (OK not OK).

Any Idea how to do that?

My idea: Write the Z program and update the quality level (QDL2) depending on the number of defects for the material.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can activate the action box in the notification as "Reset quality level". When you are creating the notification if you click that it ll reset the quality level. Function module QM06_FM_TASK_Q_LEVEL_RESET FM while saving QM06_Q_LEVEL_RESET_STEP2

regards,

Smruti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

severity based on number of defects found for particular material

Yes your undestanding is correct.You have to develop a Z t code & manually go & change the quality levle.

But Make sure that in DMR stages also you have to define the severities like Normal, reduced , tightened including skip.

then only you can change Severity.

Use / copy follwoing function modules:

QDQL_Q_LEVEL_READ

QDQL_Q_LEVEL_RESET

QDQL_Q_LEVEL_TIGHTEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers

Milan